Bring the peace of nature to your morning coffee and evening tea with these soothing porcelain mugs. Lovely two-toned ferns are featured on both the outside and inside of the mugs. The mugs are brilliant white and sturdy, made with scratch resistant porcelain for everyday use. Dishwasher safe!
The ferns are based off real ferns I collected from my mother’s garden. The design is kiln-fired to over 2000 degrees creating a dishwasher-safe work of functional art. These are the perfect gift for mom (and yourself).
- This is a listing for 1 mug
- Mug is 4" tall and holds 15.2 oz
- Ferns are featured on both the outside and inside of the mug
- Created with food-safe glazes
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- The design will not scratch or fade
- The design is as permanent as the pottery itself
- Created in North Carolina with ferns from my garden
- One-of-a-kind work of functional art
- Free Shipping!
- Are you left-handed? I have left-handed versions of this mug for you! Please just mention that you want a left-handed version in the notes when you checkout.
- Ordering several mugs? Personalizations such as names and a wedding date are available for a one time extra $30 charge. Please contact me for details.
- Different fern layouts, sizes, and placements are possible. Please contact me for details. The pictured fern plate, ring dish, and tile are sold separately in my shop. Each piece is handmade by me, Mary Elizabeth.
COPYRIGHT © Mary Elizabeth Arts, LLC | All Rights Reserved