This mug is entirely artist made. It's was created in collaboration with local Durham potter, Joe Sink. When I first saw Joe's pottery I knew his gorgeous work would be the perfect match for my botanical paintings and designs. I love how Joe's pottery designs are humble and feel like how the earth should feel in your hands but are also sleek and modern at the same time.
Joe says this about his pieces, "I almost exclusively use all North Carolina clay. I like knowing where the materials are coming from and more importantly the folks who are working to bring potters a great product that we can trust. It is special to me that the clay I am working with came from the same place I have called home my entire life. "
This two-toned mug by Joe is then fired in the kiln a third time with my Three Thistles painting on the front and on the my little honeybee painting is on the inside of the mug. The designs are as permanent as the pottery itself and will never scratch or fade.
- Mugs are approx. 4.5" tall with 3" diameter
- Perfect for all beverages
- Dishwasher Safe
- Pottery created by Joe Sink Pottery
- Three Thistles and Honeybee paintings created and applied by Mary Elizabeth Arts
- 100% locally made in North Carolina, USA
- Yes, these can be personalized for your wedding or anniversary!
COPYRIGHT © Mary Elizabeth Arts, LLC | All Rights Reserved