Bring the beauty of nature into your home with Goldenrod flowers on handmade pottery. Flip through the images to see the goldenrod flowers I collected and pressed for these pieces.
This stemless wine cup and matching plate are entirely artist made in North Carolina. It's created in collaboration with local Durham potter, Joe Sink. When I first saw Joe's pottery I knew his gorgeous work would be the perfect match for my botanical paintings and designs. I love how Joe's pottery designs are humble and feel like how the earth should feel in your hands but are also sleek and modern at the same time.
Joe says this about his pieces, "I almost exclusively use all North Carolina clay. I like knowing where the materials are coming from and more importantly the folks who are working to bring potters a great product that we can trust. It is special to me that the clay I am working with came from the same place I have called home my entire life."
This two-toned cup created by Joe, is then fired in the kiln a third time, with my Goldenrod design which is based off real flowers I collected in front of my studio. The design is as permanent as the pottery itself and will never scratch, peel or fade.
- A listing for 1 cup + matching 5.5" plate
- Cup is approx. 4.5" tall with 3" diameter
- Perfect for all beverages
- Dishwasher + food + microwave safe
- Pottery created by Joe Sink Pottery
- Goldenrod design by Mary Elizabeth Arts
- 100% locally made in North Carolina, USA
- This same design is also available on dinner plates
COPYRIGHT ©Mary Elizabeth Arts, LLC | All Rights Reserved