Bring the peace of nature to your morning coffee and evening tea with this soothing porcelain mug and matching sugar pot set. Lovely two-toned ferns are featured on both the outside and inside of the mug and the sugar pot has two ferns, one of which acts like a puzzle with the fitted lid. These pieces are brilliant white and sturdy, made with scratch resistant porcelain for everyday use. Dishwasher safe!
The ferns are based off real ferns I collected from my mother’s garden. The design is kiln-fired to over 2000 degrees creating a dishwasher-safe work of functional art. These are the perfect gift for mom (and yourself).
- This is a listing for 1 mug & 1 sugar pot
- Mug is 4" tall and holds 15.2 oz
- Ferns are featured on both the outside and inside of the mug
- Created with food-safe glazes
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- The design will not scratch or fade
- The design is as permanent as the pottery itself
- Created in North Carolina with ferns from my garden
- One-of-a-kind work of functional art
- Free Shipping!
COPYRIGHT © Mary Elizabeth Arts, LLC | All Rights Reserved