These mugs are entirely artist made in North Carolina. They are created in collaboration with local Durham potter, Joe Sink. When I first saw Joe's pottery I knew his gorgeous work would be the perfect match for my botanical paintings and designs. I love how Joe's pottery designs are humble and feel like how the earth should feel in your hands but are also sleek and modern at the same time.
Joe says this about his pieces, "I almost exclusively use all North Carolina clay. I like knowing where the materials are coming from and more importantly the folks who are working to bring potters a great product that we can trust. It is special to me that the clay I am working with came from the same place I have called home my entire life."
These two-toned mugs created by Joe are then fired in the kiln a third time with my personalized Birch Tree design. They are created with you and your sweetheart’s initials in the hearts in the tree. I flip-flop the initials so you can each have your own unique mug. The tree design wraps around the mugs so trees can be seen from every angle. The design is as permanent as the pottery itself and will never scratch, peel or fade.
- This is a listing for 2 personalized mugs
- Mugs are approx. 4.5" tall with 3" diameter
- Perfect for all beverages
- Dishwasher Safe
- Pottery created by Joe Sink Pottery
- Birch design created by me, Mary Elizabeth Arts
- 100% locally made in North Carolina, USA
- Please mention your two initials for your mugs in the “notes to seller” section when you checkout.
COPYRIGHT © Mary Elizabeth Arts, LLC | All Rights Reserved