Stunning landscape tiles suitable for indoor and outdoor use. These beautifully crafted ceramic tiles are extremely durable against UV light and are waterproof making them great accent additions to your kitchen backsplash, tile shower floor or your patio decor. Or frame them for wall art. If you are the DIY type, glue on some felt or cork backing for a table trivet. The many versatile options make these great for whatever project you have in mind!
I’ve photographed these tiles in direct sunlight and in the shade so you can see how they look in different types of light. The tiles are smooth to the touch with a wonderful shiny finish.
I have several tile arrangement options for you to choose from in the drop-down menu. (The pictured cup and ocean tile are available separately in my shop.)
- Tiles are kiln-fired to over 2000 degrees
- Single large tiles are 6" x 6"
- Two-tile landscape tiles pictured are 4.25" x 4.25" each
- Large 12 tile mural is made with twelve 4.25" tiles
- UV light safe, all-weather safe, waterproof and food-safe
- Lake Sunset painting created by Mary Elizabeth Arts
- Made in Chapel Hill, N.C. USA