Artist made ceramic tiles. A great gift for anyone who loves summer ferns.
This beautifully crafted ceramic tile is durable against UV light, and is waterproof, making it a great accent addition to your kitchen backsplash, tile shower floor or your patio + pool decor. Or frame it for wall art. If you are the DIY type, glue on some felt or cork backing for a table trivet. The many versatile options make this tile great for whatever project you have in mind!
The tile is smooth to the touch with a wonderful shiny finish. I’ve photographed the tile in direct sunlight and in shade so you can see slight color differences in the light.
- Tile is kiln-fired to over 2000 degrees
- Single large tile is 6" x 6"
- UV light safe, all-weather safe, waterproof and food-safe
- Pressed fern design created by Mary Elizabeth Arts
- Made in Chapel Hill, N.C. USA
- The last image is of the actual ferns collected and pressed
Also pictured are matching 3 x 6 inch tiles also available. Pick your size preference in the drop down menu.
Custom size and multi-tile murals are available. Please contact me for details.